Mustangs

Last night I had a little drag race with a 95 Mustang GT (stands for
Garbage Truck!). 4.6 L engine, but the 215 HP version, not the latest
260Hp engine.
Anyway, we both knew we were racing, so there was no dicking around when
the light changed. I had a slightly better reaction time and got him by
a car length off the line. Held that gap all the way to 80 MPH!
Not bad for a 2.0 8V with only a "G" grind cam!
Course at the next light I pulled up next to the latest Mustang GT and
his engine had a suspicious whine! Needless to say I didn't give him a
shot, but we did have a nice conversation about his car while waiting
for the light.
Later
Dan