Mars Red '81 STILL for sale

> Is anyone tired of me posting about this thing yet?  Nobody
> has come up with the $500 yet.
>
> As it turns out, I'm not currently able to bring the car
> home - my tow vehicle is (in my mind) not up to the task.
> Plus it would mean one MORE car around my house, which is
> NOT what I need right now.
>
> I'm in no way making any $$$ off this car, just trying to
> help the guy find it a good home.
>
> Solid car, $500, Richmond Indiana.

I'm assuming since you were going to tow it, that the car is undrivable, otherwise I might come get it because I just got a job and have money now.  I can't tow it because i don't have a trailer or a car to pull a trailer.

If this car insn't sold in a couple of weeks, i'm going to find a way to come get, so somebody buy it before i have to.

Doug C.
'88 16v
Asheville, NC

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup