For sale or trade - tear drops (also in the NW)

FYI If anybody is in the nortwest, I have a set of teardrops here that
I'm trying to get rid of. All 4 are very straight, have all the center
caps, and the tool to take the caps off. There are tires on them but
there are very worn. I'm in seattle, shoot me a line if you are
interested

eric