Need to replace climate controls

also, sounds like you have some screwed up vaccuum connections or a vaccuum
leak somewhere if moving the selecter doesn't change air flow.  that stuff
runs off a main vaccuum line from the engine; the control head redistributes
the vaccuum to actuate valves and flaps and stuff.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...

>From: "T. Reed" <treed2@u.washington.edu>
: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:56:18 -0700 (PDT)