tech: tranny leak-where is it?

Anybody ever wonder where the vent is for the 020??
It's a slot cut in the top of threads for the large hex plug at the
front of the shift linkage and right under the ledge where the clutch
cable seats.
If you're overfilled you can get seapage out of this vent.
As I write this it occurs to me that another 020 that I recently
acquired appears to have a vent tube right behind the clutch cable seat,
so YMMV.
Dan