4-sale: NEW OEM Mk1 Windshield, repro "S" air dam

Offering this stuff up to the list before I put it up on Ebay...

Brand new, never used, MK1 windshield.  I bought it a while ago, but
will take the chance that I won't need it (I know I'll be kicking
myself someday - these are literally impossible to find, but I need the
cash...)

Brand new, never used, MK1 "S" front air dam.  This is a reproduction
piece made out of fibreglass.  It's real solid, and looks to be very
well made.

Reason for selling:  the 80S I bought has a good condition windshield,
and has the original (slightly damaged) "S" airdam.  Plus I need the
cash - I'm moving at the end of September...

I'm located near Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.  I can have both items
professionally packaged for delivery, or can deliver them myself within
a four hour drive or so...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S - installing electronic ignition