Winter Beater???

Anyone in the NW interested in a cheap winter beater?  I have an 89 Aries
for sale, cheap.  It has fairly low miles for the year and the headgasket
has been replaced recently.  It has the nortorious chrysler 2.2L with the
knock that it has had since new (believe it or not) and runs great.  Needs
very little to be a very dependable everyday car and has new tires.  I'm
selling it for my brother-in-law who just got a minivan.  It would be great
to see it go!!!  Email me directly if interested.  Oh, I'm in Olympia and
the price is best offer!!

Dave