EXPLODING CLUTCHES

--part1_f.1380581.2af22c99_boundary

I blew up two last summer along with a tranny. At least now I can get it on
the ground in less than 30 minutes alone in the garage.

Part of the problem with the pressure plates is they superceded all the old
16v double strap ones with 2.0 8v single strap crap. I dug up an old used 16v
double strap plate and its still going strong. Once this one goes I am going
to get a Clutchnet or ACT.
I always contributed my breakage to my driving style, didnt know it could
happen to stock cars also. You dont get 13.8s on a stock motor by double
clutching....lol

Jasin

--part1_f.1380581.2af22c99_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I blew up two last summer along with a tranny. At least now I can get it on the ground in less than 30 minutes alone in the garage.
<BR>
<BR>Part of the problem with the pressure plates is they superceded all the old 16v double strap ones with 2.0 8v single strap crap. I dug up an old used 16v double strap plate and its still going strong. Once this one goes I am going to get a Clutchnet or ACT.
<BR>I always contributed my breakage to my driving style, didnt know it could happen to stock cars also. You dont get 13.8s on a stock motor by double clutching....lol
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f.1380581.2af22c99_boundary--