Good tech books?

--part1_29.300286f2.2af0f1ed_boundary

For fear of being flamed I will post my reading material. Besides having most
those previously mentioned I own these plus more.

Honda performance handbook all editions
Smokey Yunicks power secrets
 Speedpro series : 4 cylinder shortblock - cylinder heads - weber and dellorto
Front wheel drive high performance advantage

Jasin

--part1_29.300286f2.2af0f1ed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>For fear of being flamed I will post my reading material. Besides having most those previously mentioned I own these plus more.
<BR>
<BR>Honda performance handbook all editions
<BR>Smokey Yunicks power secrets
<BR> Speedpro series : 4 cylinder shortblock - cylinder heads - weber and dellorto
<BR>Front wheel drive high performance advantage
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_29.300286f2.2af0f1ed_boundary--