Scirocco.org sticker needed (red)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Shayrock@aol.com>
>        I'ts obvious lots of people want stickers, myself included.  I'd
like
> one in red, I bet no one would complain if all of them were meant to stick
> from the inside.

Does anybody have the "silicon" font to compare the sticker to?  I went to
see some samples tonight at a local shop that cuts stickers and thought it
was very close, but I don't have a sticker to compare it to....  Can anybody
point me to a good closeup shot of the sticker so I can print it out?
Anybody know how wide the sticker is?

Chris Z.