OT Fuse panel on Jetta

--part1_ab.2451f0bc.2af09ff3_boundary

       My brothers out in Ohio and he just called to inform me that his car
(my old car)
a 1990 Jetta has no blinkers and no high beams.  I told him to check the
fuses and sure enough they had fallen out and he says they will not stay.  I
told him to try and bend the prongs on the fuse and see if they stay put.
       I'm sure someone has had a simular problem with a fuse panel.  Keep in
mind we are only looking for a quick fix,  He's not much of a mechanic and I
won't be able to help him because I'm in CT.

       Thanks
       Shamus
       8816v

--part1_ab.2451f0bc.2af09ff3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My brothers out in Ohio and he just called to inform me that his car (my old car)<BR>
a 1990 Jetta has no blinkers and no high beams.&nbsp; I told him to check the fuses and sure enough they had fallen out and he says they will not stay.&nbsp; I told him to try and bend the prongs on the fuse and see if they stay put. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm sure someone has had a simular problem with a fuse panel.&nbsp; Keep in mind we are only looking for a quick fix,&nbsp; He's not much of a mechanic and I won't be able to help him because I'm in CT.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_ab.2451f0bc.2af09ff3_boundary--