MK1 PARTS!!!!

Hey all!

In my wanderings to find a good MK1 to restore I found someone that bought
an MK1 to turn into a race car but then changed his mind.  He is near
Sacramento and is about to take the car to the wreckers so if anyone wants
anything off of it better go get it now.  He said he'd sell the entire car
for under $50 (don't know what that means) so the parts, I'm sure, are going
to be cheap!!  The following email is the one he recently sent me:

<snip>
It's pretty much rust-free except surface rust.  Pictures at
http://www.geocities.com/shanh/rocco.html

Since the pictures were taken, a number of parts have been removed/sold
including the hood, fuel injection & head, grill, taillights, and
steering wheel (those last 2 items are still in my shop though).

The car is on my car trailer, and ready to move, currently located east
of Sacramento CA about 20 miles.  I can deliver for $1/mile.

Shan
<unsnip>

His email is:

shanh@yahoo.com