Very lucky that VW's have the headlights turn off when the car is off.

After a long day in school where I miss the bus and am
forced to drive today.  I leave my lights on my
Quantum for 6-6.5hrs at school today and I didn't even
know that.  Even when I started the car it started up
fine with no problems.  I am glad that VW's have the
feature where only the turnsignals light up when the
car is off and the headlights automatically turn off.
If I were to have driven my dad's Honda I would have
drained the battery.  A friend of mine with a Mustang
had a dead battery when he left his lights off.  I
only noticed I had lights on when I saw the glare of
my lights off another car.
Now if my throttle cable for my Scirocco comes in...
And the antenna for my Quantum comes in...

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon