roccs in rain?

it was slipping a bit today, but i don't think that's it. as i said, this
has been on every rocc i've owned. also, i kind of doubt the belt was
slipping non stop for 15 minutes. eventually, all that water would heat off
of the belt...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...