headliner install

I have a 1982 rabbit gti with a sunroof.  I bought it recently and it has no
headliner.  I found one in a wreckers yard but it doesn't have any cloth on
it.  Does anyone know how to install these things?  I realize that I have to
glue headliner material on to the pad but how does the pad get attached to
the ceiling of the car?  Also how much should I overlap the edges of the pad
with the cloth so I can tuck it under the inside window mouldings and such?

Any help would be hugely appreciated since the insulation on the roof s
hanging down all over the place :(

please send replys to rhinokiller2001@yahoo.com  as I won't be at this
adress for more than a week due to school.

Later
Ryan