WTB: the bushing from the top of the accelerator

  The A2 accelerator bushing is made of rubber, compared to the A1 which is
made of what looks like foam and is prone to crumbling away quickly. However,
Tony's '87 should have the rubber bushing anyways. I got mine at the
stealership cheap enough.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 10/27/02 6:13:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,