16v value?

Ok here is the scoop. The car is a 86.5 16v. Red paint. Very straight car
except for pass. doorand the drivers side fender.  I have another very nice
door for it though. I also have all the parts to do a power window and lock
conversion. Car has a good trans, but the clutch is shot. The down pipe
leaks, but I also have a good used one for it. Interior is soso, Drivers
seat has a good bit of wear on the side bolster. It also has a cracked
windshield. I don't have a windshield but I have an extra windshield gasket.
Any idea what it might be worth "as is"?

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT