From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: car does not start...(update)]

"Robert Piwonka" <tpiwonka@ttacs.ttu.edu> wrote:
I just replaced battery cables and alt to starter wire and add extra ground
to back of intake manifold.  Also cleaned connections really good and put
new ends on the factory wires that connect to bat and now my car starts like
a champ.:)  Checked voltage at alt and bat again and got 14.4 at alt and
14.3 at bat w car running.
For less than 20 dollars and an hour later im back on the road. I'm happy :)

Robert Piwonka

Another convert to the church of the free electron, all the brothers say
"AMEN"...