From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of rhys
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 3:46 PM
To: rocco list
Subject: hub centric?

ok, i know my car is hub-centric...but i dont really know what that is...
i'm assuming it has something to do with the car not having wheelstuds,
but having screw in wheel bolts.

i have these wheels on my car
http://scirocco.dyndns.org/photos/53b/awind3.jpg

another thing i gather is that my wheels should be contacting that
flange on the middle of the hub? well they dont. i need a "hub-ring" or
something similar, right?

and finally, is there any damage that could have been done by the evil
previous owner by running the car like this? the wheels are old, and the
damage would have been done a long, long time ago.

thanks,
rhys