was: warm up procedures...now hello!

At 07:49 PM 10/24/2002, Neal wrote:

>What, "Mercedes SUCK"? "Sciroccos are a hairdresser's car"? <grin>

<ahem>

A.  "Mercedes SUCK".
         The new ones?  In many ways, yes.
         The old ones?  Bwhahahaha.  Get a life.

B.  "Sciroccos are a hairdresser's car".
         Hello?!  Who do you think you're talking to?!  Remember, I'm an
Oscar Wilde Reading, Barbara Streisand Ticket-Holding Friend of Dorothy...

  HA!  -- You drive a fag car!. :)

;)
Jason

PS:  For the record, I have never read anything by Oscar Wilde, I have no
Barbara Streisand CDs nor have I ever been to a show of hers, and I don't
find the Wizard of Oz particularly entertaining.