WRX vs. 1.8t

I believe the differences between MAP and MAF are very small and the
differences are taken care of with electronics.  Besides, with the strict
EPA regulations we have now they have got to be similar not only in out put
into the environment but in design and theory.  If anything it seems that
the MAF would be more accurate but you certainly can tell a lot by the
vacuum of a motor!

Dave