[Re: Tire Question....]

Jan's right, your "sport tire" choices are limited for the 14's . I've go=
t the
Dunlops too, and love 'em! I'm stubbornly keeping the small rims and my q=
uad
lights. Cathy

Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
The proper size would be 195/55 14.  Dunlop and Yokohama are the only one=
who make it.  I've got SP8000 Dunlops and they're great, I've had the Yok=
o's
too...not as great and almost twice as expensive.

- Jan Folkson =

NYC, NY =

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis =
the
Menace