[Re: Not polluting now]

Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
At 08:53 PM 10/23/2002, Cathy Boyko wrote:
>Well, the Rocc's legal, here's the final data: (the initial test was too=

>terrible for words)

Wow!  Congratulations!  Those are terrific results!

Thought you'd like them. The best number recently was the 15.22s on Sunda=
tho...it just keeps getting better.

>   AND!!! they gave me a sticker, so when is the next dyno day, it must =
add
20
>hp! (this car won't know how to run on the road soon, it's been on rolle=
rs
so
>much)

:)

Felt like  kid at the dentist  ;P

Back for another one tomorrow too, but it's just a visual (the TDI). The =
fun
here in Ontario never stops.
Then I'll have a sticker for BOTH sides. I'll make the same numbers as Br=
ett
and Josh if I don't watch out. (evil grin...)

>So that was from adding a working O2 sensor and adjusting the mixture.
Thanks
>so much to the list, especially Jason Cammisa, for the help.

My absolute pleasure!

Forget Brett, you're my main man, wink wink...(did I say that out loud???=
 )
Good grief I'm fickle.(hehe)

>Back in the day before I joined this list, I would have left it in the s=
hop.
>calculated a "conditional pass" to cost around $403 the way most people
would
>go about it (diagnostics and an O2 sensor), and it wouldn't even be runn=
ing
>that clean, but the way I did it, it runs clean and cost under $200, mos=
tly
>due to the cost of the sensor and tests.  (In CDN, with taxes, 15%)
>So thanks once again for saving me some of the multicoloured cash, I don=
't
>know how I'd manage without the support. You guys are the best.
>Going to cry now, sniff...

And we wouldn't be who we are without you to make us happy. :)

Yep, the role of the comic relief and provider of candy...Anything to mak=
e the
list a better place.