Dubya RX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal" <nealtovsen@yahoo.com>
>  However, before we blame Subaru, here's my
> challenge: Show me a high-performance AWD car (especially one under $25k)
> that does NOT have a "weak" tranny!

OK, how about a BMW 325iX?

Other than automatics transmissions failing at the typical rate old
automatics do, I have yet to encounter one that has had a failure of either
the transmission or transfer case unless it had been allowed to run dry of
lubricants.

Not the highest performance car perhaps but not exactly a slouch either. And
BMW choose to use the same driveline design for its X5 thingee, even the one
with the 340HP V-8.

Cheers,

Christian Els
officially Rocco-less...still haven't left the list ;)