MSD

--part1_135.1678a332.2ae84a5b_boundary

I hate CIS-e with a passion, it has caused hours of troubleshooing grief and
made me miss Cincy 01 even.
I bought a European points distributor with the intent on adding the petronix
ignitor and or MSD. I need the MSD now so I can set a launch limiter
(stutterbox) and high rev limiter. The points system has no limiter so I have
hit "empty" on the fuel gauge before hitting a wet spot in a burnout :)
Thats on a MK1 cluster that only reads to 7K so even regular shifting is done
at about 3/4 tank.

BTW I also have 45s with nice full radius TWMs on the end. Next is a shortie
radiator and some functional ducting.

Jasin

--part1_135.1678a332.2ae84a5b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I hate CIS-e with a passion, it has caused hours of troubleshooing grief and made me miss Cincy 01 even.
<BR>I bought a European points distributor with the intent on adding the petronix ignitor and or MSD. I need the MSD now so I can set a launch limiter (stutterbox) and high rev limiter. The points system has no limiter so I have hit "empty" on the fuel gauge before hitting a wet spot in a burnout :) &nbsp;Thats on a MK1 cluster that only reads to 7K so even regular shifting is done at about 3/4 tank.
<BR>
<BR>BTW I also have 45s with nice full radius TWMs on the end. Next is a shortie radiator and some functional ducting.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_135.1678a332.2ae84a5b_boundary--