was: warm up procedures...now hello!

wow.  jody bailey!  there's a name i haven't
heard in a while.  how's things, guy?  what're
you driving now?  last i heard of you, you were
trying to grow green sciroccos on highway
offramps by planting them in the guardrail.
trust me, it don't work...at least in ohio,
anyways...

i guess i'll make this my hello message to all as
well.  in case some of you don't know me, i've
been on this list before.  generally, people know
me as the bastard, or stoopid...or some other
such names.  meze?  you can help them out here,
can't ya?

anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that
i'm back on the list and i will be deleting most
of these messages everyday without reading them,
unless there is something in the subjest header
that reads:

turbo
16V
NOS
race
porn
jasin larsin is a punkass and his car is slow

you get the picture.

just a quick up-to-date on where i'm at right
now: canterbury, UK.  that's right.  i'm a limey
bastard now.  everyday i walk around in the rain,
and notice all of the euro bumpers and turn
signals.  yep, got them crazy-ass badges and
nifty interiors as well.

hell, my wife and i are driving a mk2 jetta GTI.
nifty, eh? <--yup, i'm a canuck.  and no, i don't
say aboot.  stop watching southpark, it promotes
hary palms.

one very very very cool thing happened whilst my
wife and i were visiting a friend of ours here in
the land of moss and ale.  this friend had a very
familiar name, but i couldn't quite place its
origins.  when i was talking with him in his
kitchen, i realized that i had met him on this
verylist about 3-4 years ago.  his name: andy
holmes.

talk about a small world!

i tell andy that i've been travelling around to
all of the local wrecking yards and collecting
euro-/uk-spec parts for delivery abroad, when he
tells me that his own business is finally back up
and running after a couple months of various
server and ISP-type issues (don't even get me
started about internet access in this friggin
place).  so, we talk, and talk some more, and
come to the conclusion that i'm already running
about the country collecting parts, so...

**WARNING, SHAMELESS PLUG IMMINENT!!**

...i may as well get on board with he and his
mate at vwspares
(http://www.coulsonmedia.co.uk/vwspares).  made
sense at the time.  we'll see how it goes.

just so you know, if your name rhymes with nosh
mabel, then you are not permitted to send us any
email.  in fact, you will be taken to the local
police where you will be run over repeatedly with
that log that you call a rocco.

<fingers cramping>

ok, that's it.  thanks for reading this far.  i'm
out like george michael.

jason
tmb