warm up procedures

 i'm sure somebody has some rocco specific advice, but what i do is just standard winterizing procedure like it was any other car. i use 10w30 thru the winter months, change my antifreeze, and give it a good winter readying tune-up. as for warm-up times it normally depends on how cold it is. i normally go with 2-5 mins.

So Sayeth The Hitman
1988 scirocco 16v "stripe"
1986 scirocco 16v "psycho 16v"
http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage