crack

  hehe, i deleted this maesage originally when i saw the subject as crack. thought it was junkmail. he.
  anyways, observation:
1. i don't any crack either
2. your oil cap is leaking
3. looks lke you brake fluid cap is leaking also, although it could just be spillage from the last time someone added brake fluid.
4. what's that extra filter up by the firewall? extra fuel filter? i've never owned a rocco with a filter located here.
5. you're right, definatly needs a cleaning.

So Sayeth The Hitman
1988 scirocco 16v "stripe"
1986 scirocco 16v "psycho 16v"
http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage