MSD

  I used the lowest MSD module, the Blaster on an old V8, and I can't say
anything but good about it, so I can only imagine what the 6-series would
have done for it. Benefits gained were a smoother idle, much cleaner
emisions, smoother acceleration and slightly improved gas milage (there's
only so much you can get on a Buick with a worn out tranny). Eventually, my
'77 8v will get the same treatment, just too many more important parts to buy
first.

Carl
77rocco
89fox