crack

 I have discovered a 5 cm crack in the table near the front-left
suspension in the metal bump that holds it. Could this be that my roc
had an accident before ? The euro lights are a mess, not a single thing is
right there, though they're not broken. Also the front bumper seems a little
bit out than normal. Not any other bend things.
 Check out my KR engine. Dirty, needs lots of repairs. That's why the roc
is sleeping quietly in the garage awaiting some medical assistance.

http://www.scirocco.ro/pix/kr.jpg
Any straight observations ?

 Thanks,
 Luci