Buffalo dyno days - Cathy's impressions(long)

At 03:02 AM 10/22/2002, T Berk wrote:

>Well, I've met Brett and even though he's not my cup of tea I get it
>nonetheless.
>
>I am curious to find out what exactly was caught on tape.

LOL Get yer minds outta the gutter boys!  I did a close-up wheel shot on
Brett's car during one of his runs with the "sport" = fast shutter speed on
my video camera.  The result was really cool -- When the shutter stopped
the spokes, the lugs still appeared to be turning -- and they would reverse
directions and speeds at different times.  It was neat.  I guess I should
probably MPEG it for you all to see.

Jason