16v motronic parts FS

--part1_138.1664b44a.2ae64873_boundary

I am ready to sell my grandma so please someone buy my stuff.
Besides the motronic i have a stash of 16v parts, rabbit GTI interiors,
swaybars new in the wrapper Euro bumper spec Kamie spoiler for a MK2 etc.
ALL PARTS IN MPLS MN.

Motronic kit consists of
ECU
harness from a passat missing dist. plug
fuel dist. with lift plate
idle stab.
plug wire sensor
coil with exiter.
$125 and I will even split the shipping

Jasin

--part1_138.1664b44a.2ae64873_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am ready to sell my grandma so please someone buy my stuff.
<BR>Besides the motronic i have a stash of 16v parts, rabbit GTI interiors, swaybars new in the wrapper Euro bumper spec Kamie spoiler for a MK2 etc.
<BR>ALL PARTS IN MPLS MN.
<BR>
<BR>Motronic kit consists of
<BR>ECU
<BR>harness from a passat missing dist. plug
<BR>fuel dist. with lift plate
<BR>idle stab.
<BR>plug wire sensor
<BR>coil with exiter.
<BR>$125 and I will even split the shipping
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_138.1664b44a.2ae64873_boundary--