Thumbs up to J's House of Euro!

--0-1156782029-1035265741=:44514

Got my eurobumpers in swift fashion - thanks Josh! (not to mention a certain German friend... :)

Yeah - I paid a little more for them than I would have liked, but they're in great condition and getting them had been wearing on me for months. I had to take advantage of the opportunity.

Doing business with Josh was smooth as silk. I wholly recommend going through them for your hard-to-get parts.

www.JsHouseofEuro.com