[Re: Buffalo dyno days - Cathy's impressions(long)]

>"Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
>Hypnotizing: Brett's wheels on the dyno, caught on video.
>

>They are 5 spoke, with four lugnuts. On the right shutter speed, the patterns
>change in a psychodelic way, rotation reverses, etc. Or maybe it was just the
>exhaust fumes. Again, pathetic...

100% true...probably on all counts.  It's really bizarre.

>Brett, you know what I'm lusting after...(didn't tell you for a day or two
>did I?)
>
>ok, i give, whats the deal with brett?
>
>  It's the CAR silly...(I just really like his car, so shoot me, you just can't
>dispute how gorgeous it is, can you?)
>And he knows this...right Brett? (come on , bail me out here!)

Ok, I have to agree...this is what Cathy tells me.  It's very nice of
her to say
so I might add.   It's just one of those things I get teased about I guess, not
that people need too much more material, right? ;)

>For those who didn't come - WHY NOT! It is such a blast, see you next year!

This I also agree with, it's really a lot of fun.  We really can't
make it a huge
event though, as there's usually only time for about 8-9 cars to get 'spun'
during the day.

>oh, dont worry, i'll be there next year... they dont happen to have an awd
>dyno, do they??? :)
>
>Um, nope. Bring the green one.

==Brett

--
  \/  `87 Scirocco 2.0t project | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v,  '84 Scirocco ITB racer project | - brett@netacc.net