So, what's up with Buffalo dyno days?

Don't let em talk you out of it Josh.  I have SDS &
have been happy with it.  There is nothing wrong with
SDS.  There are more advanced systems out there, but I
don't need all those features.  I haven't had time (or
money I need a quaife BAD) to be on the dyno lately,
but I am sure I am well into the 200+ whp area on an
hours worth of dyno time.  SDS may be simple, but I
wouldn't call it a POS.  I'd sit here an argue more
with ya, but I am having to much fun doing 3rd gear
burnouts.  So Josh, how is traction with all that
power & a quaife?  I still have an open diff & its a
mess.

Tony

All IMHO, of course.