----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>

> Has anyone ever had a knock sensor that would not stay functioning
properly unless they constantly retorqued it to spec?  My problem *seems* to
go away for a while after I retorque the knock sensor, (it does come back
eventually) but I don't know if it's just coincidence.  I've only been able
to retorque it 3 times since the problem (torque wrenches are too expensive
to buy my own!), so I don't have enough conclusive evidence to say for sure.