(sorta ot) cooper cobras?

These tires SUCK for wet traction.  And they wear way too quick for the
price.  Although they are a "performance" tire.  They're more like money
rubbing away on the road.  You might as well give me the money.  You'll get
just about as much satisfaction as you would if you threw it away.  That's
just my 2 cents.

At 04:10 PM 10/18/02 -0700, you wrote:
> anybody have any experience with running a set of cooper cobras before? i
have a new set on 15" enkei rims that i just put on stripe, and i'm not
happy with the ride. i had them rebalanced, rotated, and had the rims
checked (for bends etc.) but still don't like the ride. i love the way my
other rocco feels on 15's with yokohama's, so i'm guessing the cobras are
just crappy tires. any similar experiences, suggestions, etc..? tia