From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of hitman
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 4:11 PM
To: the list
Subject: (sorta ot) cooper cobras?

 anybody have any experience with running a set of cooper cobras before?
i have a new set on 15" enkei rims that i just put on stripe, and i'm
not happy with the ride. i had them rebalanced, rotated, and had the
rims checked (for bends etc.) but still don't like the ride. i love the
way my other rocco feels on 15's with yokohama's, so i'm guessing the
cobras are just crappy tires. any similar experiences, suggestions,
etc..? tia
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
1988 scirocco 16v "stripe"