Ultra low suspension and dished rims

Hey guys,

Onwards with my quest for ultra low ride height.   Look at this car:

http://members.shaw.ca/vinister/veryEuro3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/vinister/veryEuro4.jpg

How is it lowered?  Coilovers probably?  What do you guys know about the H&R
ultra ultra low coilover kit? Any experience with it?  Are they considered a
good option for handling, or are they just an expensive way to ride low?  I
want to know just how good these things are if I'm expected to drop so much
money for them.

How do the rims fit in the arches? It looks like if it hit a bump it would
rub immediately?  Maybe the car is only this low for the pictures?  If not
the suspension would have to be pretty damn stiff to stop any rubbing.  What
kind of offset do you suppose those rims are?  Anybody ever fit these rims
to their scirocco?

http://drivergear.vw.com/vw_assets/images/product/2305_z.jpg

I saw them on a V6 4Motion Passat.  They have quite the dish and I think
they'd look hot with a set of lo profile 195's on em, spaced out wide on a
rocco.  What'd you think?

Vince