Need help ASAP!

As far as I know the cat's in working shape. It's $140 for just the downpipe and then you have to weld on the cat, plus an additional $10 for the O2 sensor hole I believe. Rick Alexander already offered to give me a hand with the manifold, not sure if he wants to get into welding and all that...Also, this is a car I bought for $700 that has seen a lot better days. As long as it runs well, I'm happy.

Dan