OT: anybody have a Porsche 924 before?

They are crap basically.  Parts are extreamly expensive, and build quality
was not very good.  The motor, is a 2.0 8v audi/vw hybrid motor that isn't
known for its reliability...it is known for leaking like a sive and
providing little power however.  base 924s aren't worth squat.  A 924S
though...thats different, 924S is the small light body, but with the 944
drive train and running gear....

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco ----SOLD!!----
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox