Need a clamp + bearing(I think) for a Neuspeed rear sway bar.. anyone?

My car was just rejected from Virginia safety inspection because
they say I am missing the drivers side Clamp and bearing(?) on my
rear sway.. it's a neuspeed rear sway.. it's an 88 16v.. I haven't seen
the car yet (I had a friend bring it in while I was at work..) Anyone
near by have one of these running around.. or should I just call
Neuspeed and see if they can send me one.. and see how much it
is?
Thanks!
Rob
8816v