Muffler choises

--=====================_751952953==_.ALT

I installed the stainless TT system with the resonator and Borla muffler
connected to the TT downpipe on my 16V. I also purchased the dual stainless
tip but have not installed it yet, 8 months in a box :-(

I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone... Certainly not cheap but worth
the money.

-RGK-

At 08:35 PM 10/15/02 -0400, Shayrock@aol.com wrote:
>        I've got the Borla s.s. unit from TT for my 16v with single
> outlet.  I believe that in order to get dual outlet you just buy the tip
> and weld it on.
>        I have never seen a dual tip muffler for sale.
>        As far as exhuast from TT I have no complaints, perfect fit and
> fitment on everything I have ever bought from them.
>
>        Shamus
>        8816v

--=====================_751952953==_.ALT

I installed the stainless TT system with the resonator and Borla muffler
connected to the TT downpipe on my 16V. I also purchased the dual
stainless tip but have not installed it yet, 8 months in a box
:-(<br><br>
I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone... Certainly not cheap but
worth the money.<br><br>
-RGK- <br><br>
At 08:35 PM 10/15/02 -0400, Shayrock@aol.com wrote:<br>
I've got the Borla s.s. unit from TT for my 16v with single outlet.&nbsp;
I believe that in order to get dual outlet you just buy the tip and weld
it on.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have never seen a dual tip muffler
for sale.&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As far as exhuast from TT I have no
complaints, perfect fit and fitment on everything I have ever bought from
them.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v</font><font face="arial">