PS rack

well you might need to flush the rack, brake fluid is pretty corosive, so it is entirely possible that the seals internals are rottened out.. you will not know until you take it apart,

I suggest,you could just run a flush of dextrom III oil through the system, flush it, put some new fresh one in and see how it reacts...

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/