[Re: What the color of your car says about you.]

Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
  Well, my roc is blue, silver and black, would that mean I'm ambitious w=
ith =

a sense of style but pompus and status seeking? What does blue mean?

You secretly want an old Dodge minvan?

<< > Black: You're ambitious and status-seeking.
 > Green: You're very traditional and an elitist.
 > White: You're aloof, dutiful and methodical.
 > Silver: You have a sense of style, but you can be
 > pompous.
 > Red: You're outgoing, impulsive and easily bored.

Carl
77rocco
89fox