WTB: MK1 Parts - (TMI carpet info)

Here is the link again, to what the TMI carpet can
look like installed. Mine is the Salt & Pepper color
with cloth tacking, and I think it looks a lot better
then the original black OEM stuff.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986/lst?.dir=/VW+Stuff/My+1986+16V+Scirocco&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/