raceing idle when heater/defroster is on.

 Pull the ac relay and fuse. Or disconnect the wires at the vacuum controler
in the dash.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Hitman
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: 10/14/2002 5:48 PM
Subject: raceing idle when heater/defroster is on.

  now that it's starting to get cooler out, i noticed that when i click
the
heater or defroster blower on my idle races up to about 2k. i remember
something about this being a real simple fix, but can't remember exactly

what it is. can someone refresh my memory? tia
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco