The Return...

Thanks to all who helped me in looking for something to replace my Mars Red '85 16v, and to those who convinced me NOT to give up on building another ride.

I am now the happy owner of an '87 black 16v scirocco.

The good:
Black (easy repaint)
Whole 16v kit (a new look for me)
16v brakes
A whole 'nother 16v drivetrain (WoOt!)
Sunroof
Full A/C system still intact
It's a SCIROCCO! :D

The bad/questionable:
16v drivetrain (unknown condition)
16v brakes (unknown condition)
Sunroof (I'm a tall dude, with a high riding Corbeau seat to boot...)
Black (As if Florida wasn't hot enough)
Minor surface rust on some interior panels
Missing front bumper skin
Only 2 wheels (tears)

Anyway, I'm having it towed to my uncle's yard in the next day or two and will start transplanting the '85's organs this weekend.

Oh, and the best part....

$150 total cost :D

The Lord provides.

Joshua