Need wheel advice (badly) - a tad long

--- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's a pic of the rims I currently have and a pic
> of the rims I'm considering if it's too expensive to get em fixed:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jtoomasson/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.view=t

My friend Sean has a set of the rims you have pictured in the first
pic.  His are 16".  Some of you may have seen them on his Mars red 85
8v at Cincy.  They've held up well so far, but they're a bit heavy.  If
weight matters to you, you might want to look into that before buying
them...  Otherwise though, they look great.  (I think there's a pic of
his car with those wheels in the Cincy 2002 pics on the .org site)

Mark.