Testing Defrost Flap vacuum servo?

easy to test--just hook it up to another vacuum line and see if it
opens/closes.  hard to replace.  i had to replace the whole defrost vent
assembly (if the servo's bad, i think everything needs replaced--at least it
all needs to be taken out and dissassembled), and the dash needed to be
removed. ugh.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...